WILFS: Can describe the events of the Irish rebellion (D) .. can identify and describe causes and consequences (C)... Can evaluate causes and consequences (A)
Starter: Pair Share and paraphrase back
1. What evidence is there that French revolutionary ideas were posing a threat to Pitt in the 1790s?
2. How did Pitt react to radicalism in the 1790's?
1. Read the Presentation below about the Irish rebellion and reduce to 6 key points
2. With your study buddy use the documentary and the links and your book pages 45-47 and take notes on causes and consequences of the Irish rebellion then complete the diagram
3. Plenary: Find the Fiction on today's WALT