WILFs: Can describe (C) and evaluate (A) the causes, events and consequences of the Night of the Long Knives
1. Watch clip 1 and take notes in answer to the WALT question
2. Use your books to add to your lists
3. Stand and Share
4. Read this PPT - take detailed notes on the causes, events and consequences of the Night of the Long Knives
5. Complete the post it diagram in a new pair
6. Rally robin the consequences of the Night of the Long Knives
7. Complete a Diamond 9 of the consequences of the Night of the Long Knives
8. In a new pair Rally Coach this worksheet
9. Plenary: Form a circle of 6-8 students and paraphrase passport everything you have learnt about the Night of the Long Knives. You must first remember and recite all the points made earlier in the circle then add your own point. Keep going around the circles until time is called.
10. Review your knowledge with this quiz
Try this interactive exercise. Submit your work next lesson.