WILFS: Can describe and explain key points in functionalist/NR theory (C)..... Can exemplify with specific examples of theorists accurately deployed (B).... Can evaluate the strengths and weakness of functionalist theory using evidence and alternative theories (A*)
1. Starter : Connect the learning with Find Someone Who?
2. Quiz Quiz Trade cards from Mr Walker
3. PPT together - take detailed notes
5. Directed revision - Read pages 216-19 and 240-44 refresh revision notes where necessary. Revise New Right Theory some more here
6. Plenary: Cover the Table: In teams of 5 use the post its provided to Cover the Table with what you have learnt to day (use the wilfs as a guide) without looking at your notes